My husband and I spent 3 nights recently in Killington over thanksgiving weekend with our two pups. The owner was extremely friendly and helpful. They let our pups hang out at the front desk while we were out on the slopes. The rooms are clean, good breakfast, location to the slopes is great, margarita's at the Baja Burrito are pretty good too! Would definitely come back here and recommend it to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chalet Killington is located on the Killington road about 1 mile from the lifts. Each room includes a private bath, cable tv, wireless internet and daily housekeeping. Also enjoy our lounge, restaurant, hot tub, sauna, outdoor heated pool and game room. We offer free slope-side shuttle from December to April. Be sure to bring your dog along, we are Pet Friendly!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Chalet Killington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chalet Killington Hotel Killington
- Chalet Killington Vermont