I've been staying at the Chalet Killington every year for almost ten years now. Yes, it's true that it's more on the plain vanilla side of inns. It has rooms with comfortable beds, hot showers, good food, cozy fireplace and extremely accommodating staff. So when I hear that people speaking poorly of Chalet Killington, it's because they expect way too much. Your in Vermont to Ski, hike, and take in the fresh air and beautiful scenery. If your going to stay in your room and watch TV all day ( which you could do at home ) then no, this place is not for you. So don't complain that the bathroom has a mismatched tile or that the curtains don't coincide with the wall paper. You should be coming back to your room, exhausted from a day out doors. In short, I love the place. It has good food, great people and comes at a bargain. If your a pansy and need accommodations that come with Waldorf prices then you need to stay somewhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chalet Killington is located on the Killington road about 1 mile from the lifts. Each room includes a private bath, cable tv, wireless internet and daily housekeeping. Also enjoy our lounge, restaurant, hot tub, sauna, outdoor heated pool and game room. We offer free slope-side shuttle from December to April. Be sure to bring your dog along, we are Pet Friendly!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Chalet Killington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chalet Killington Hotel Killington
- Chalet Killington Vermont