“great experience”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 January 2014

very fun unique evening Fun experience, very different and fun. You get to take a ride up to the Yurt and its a high end experience Pricey but great food and fun

Reviewed 6 January 2014

This was my second time doing the Ledgewood Yurt. When I did it two years ago with friends, it was a great experience. This time, I went with my husband and brother, and they were both as blown away as I was. The quality of the food is outstanding. You might expect that the experience would really be about the sleigh ride and the Yurt, and that they could get away with lower quality food. They don't!! The chef comes out and describes the five courses, which were incredibly creative, and the quality of every single course was unbelievable. It is pricey, but you're being taken up the mountain to a beautifully romantic place to eat in a candle-lit Yurt. I've done similar excursions out west, and Killington beat them!

Reviewed 10 August 2013

For the mountain, it's pretty expensive. But even in the driving rain, which it was the night I went, it was pretty cool. A cat - a groomer winter machine - drives this huge sled, with you and your dinner companions - to a yert (a big tent)- for a preset 4 course (?) dinner. Wine and beer not included. Don't worry about the cold, the tent was super warm, infact I was a little too warm. There is a toilet outside but, hey, it's in its own tent, its better than popping a squat. It was an experience that I really enjoyed. The food was kinda fair as it was a tad cold, but they cook it all off site and sled it up and heat it up. Again, it was a great experience and I enjoyed it very much. I'm glad I did this and I'm glad that the mountain took a chance on this adventure.

Reviewed 19 April 2013

If you are looking for a unique dining experience this is an awesome option. I was treated by my cousin last season for my birhtday. You start out at the umbrella bar and take a 20 min ride to the Yurt. The food and service are first class....I was so impressed I took my husband this season. The on difference was last year we received complimentary wine...this year no wine, but the food and experience did not disappoint the menu was different but just as good. Would definitely go again.

Reviewed 23 February 2013

Two options available adult dinner or family dinner. We did the family dinner. You gather at Coopers Coffee in Snowshed base lodge then board a sled pulled by snowcat for a 20 minute ride to the Yurt. Dinner starts with a salad then main entree chicken or beef preselected at time of reservation. Vegan option available. Pricey but will do this again