“Good sticky buns”

Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
“Good sticky buns”
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

Came in summer. Sticky bun was very good. Kind of small though. Bagels are terrible. Have an odd taste. Would go back to try other baked goods though. Woman working was nice, but kept having a chat with a customer who had their stuff. Didn't acknowledge me at all. Clearly the other person was uncomfortable as she kept backing up to leave. The woman working was friendly though once talking to me.

• Visited July 2014

Goderich, Canada
“Yummy...”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Stopped here just on our way out of town for pastry and coffee. Both delicious and a cute little spot.

Visited March 2014
Long Island, NY
“Our coffee spot in Killington”
Reviewed 5 February 2014

Friendly coffee spot that has delicious baked goods. My only wish is that they opened before 6:30 as we are early risers... especially when we want to get up early and get ready for a day at the mountain.

• Visited February 2014
Buffalo, New York
“Great family run business - Staff was very nice”
Reviewed 14 January 2014

Nice place - coffe for the wife and I had a mocha. They rinsed out my mug, and we considered the cookies but didn't get them (they looked really good). Also had some cold beverages too which was nice. Wife loved it, perhaps a bit more than liquid art just on coffee tastes alone, I really liked my mocha.

Visited January 2014
Atlanta
“Delicious Breakfast sandwich”
Reviewed 2 January 2014

We had breakfast at this place during our fall trip to Vermont and the sandwiches here are delicious. My favorite is the sandwich with avocado,egg, and cheese. I love the location too.

• Visited October 2013