“Horrible! Do Not Go Here.”

Choices Restaurant & Rotisserie
Ranked #5 of 47 Restaurants in Killington
Price range: US$12 - US$32
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Established in 1986, Choices is a 90 seat Restaurant, 50 in the Dining Room and 40 in our upscale Tavern. Comfort abounds with tablecloth and Linen table settings. As the Chef/ Proprietor I like to create a menu to provide you with a large variety of choices to selct from. We feaure an extensive appetizer and salad selection, house made fettucine noodles, hand cut steaks, filets, racks and all fish. Great burgers on a homemade roll as well Our Rotisserie features Chicken, stuffed Pork Loin, lamb and a sampler of all three. Flame roasted Prime Rib on weekends and Holiday weeks. Compliment your meal with a selection off our extensive wine list and over 15 wines by the glass. Great Martinis Complete your meal with a choice off our dessert tray. All desserts are made on premise. Bon Appetit, Chef Claude, Graduate Culinary Institute of America.
Yardville, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Horrible! Do Not Go Here.”
Reviewed 5 February 2014

One of the worst meals I have ever had. My family and I went out for dinner after skiing. We all ordered the clam chowder. It was terrible. It tasted like someone had poured a bottle of Thyme seasoning into a cream sauce. However, the worst was yet to come. I ordered a steak with a Diane sauce. Out of Fourteen ounces, four might have been edible. It was full of fat and gristle. The waitress saw me struggling to cut it and brought a towel to put my plate on for fear that the plate would fly off the glass covered table as I struggled to cut through it. She attempted to return it to the kitchen but the chef refused to provide a different portion or to replace the meal with something else. In addition, the Diane sauce was a tasteless brown goo. Save your money and go somewhere else.

1 Thank Rich B

Bedford, New York
“Enchanting Evening”
Reviewed 24 January 2014 via mobile

This is the last haute cuisine restaurant in the Killington area after the demise of Hemingway's (something I'm still trying to get over). Choices is chef owned and operated which is evident from the attention to detail in the food preparation and presentation to the excellent wait staff and the lovely hostess who immediately made us feel at home. For an appetizer my wife and I both had the Bayou Fried Oysters served with Andouille Sausage and Remoulade Sauce. The oysters were light and tender and the juxtaposition with the Andouille Sausage was a delight. We both also had the Mulligatawny Soup. Outstanding. For the main course, I had the Rack of Lamb Persille which was incredibly tender and was accompanied by fresh vegetables. Chef Claude thus combined delicious and healthy food. My wife had Monkfish which she described as flaky and flavorful. We then shared a scrumptious ganache for desert. We left with the feeling of having had a special evening and will certainly return again this season.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Leigh I
Lynnfield, Massachusetts
“Best restaurant in Killington VT”
Reviewed 19 January 2014

We are killington regulars and hands down this is the best restaurant Chef Claude offers gourmet food in a very friendly environment either at the beautiful bar or restaurant Lamb is best I have ever had, there are fabulous seafood specials everyweekend Pasta is home made and food for every level of taste Even the burgers are excellent Trish the bartender is the best

Boston, Massachusetts
“Great food!”
Reviewed 15 January 2014

I thought the food was excellent and every part of the meal was scrumptious. We enjoyed the locavore food - the cheeses for example. The rotisserie chicken was amazing - the steak was probably the best I've had outside of Brazil. Great food!

upstate ny
“Favorite Killington Restaurant”
Reviewed 10 January 2014

Culinary Institute of America alumni Chef Claude never ceases to please! He has created a restaurant that offers a variety of delicious foods to please every palate and if you are lucky enough to be in Kilington in the winter, his Sunday brunch should not be missed!

• Visited December 2013