“Much More than Garlic”

Ranked #4 of 47 Restaurants in Killington
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 31 March 2014

We were impressed with the breadth of the menu. The bread and roasted garlic that they serve after taking your order was unusual and excellent. I enjoyed the eggplant parm, although the meatballs I ordered as a side were good, but unremarkable. My GF ordered a special sausage and mushroom dish over pasta that she also thoroughly enjoyed...the pasta was perfectly cooked. We were here at an early hour on a Sunday evening late in the ski season, so the restaurant was empty...our waitress was very friendly and knowledgeable. We would certainly return here when we are back in the Killington area.

Reviewed 30 March 2014

I ate from the tapas menu at the bar. The food was fine, I had the ahi, which was very bland until I stirred it around into the sauce in the bottom of the bowl. It also had the spongy texture that told me it had been frozen at some point. The (2 pieces) crab cakes were small, but flavorful, and the special spicy fried shrimp (3 pieces) were not overcooked and delicious when dragged through the spicy sauce. The zucchini salad on the plate has a bright, fresh, lemony flavor. The best part of the experience was the excellent service and large wine pours.

Reviewed 14 March 2014

Great experience, nice ambience and décor. Good size portions of food, loved the roasted garlic starter.

Reviewed 8 March 2014 via mobile

Ate here with my family of 5 a 6 yr, 3 yr and 7 month old on Friday. Very accommodating. Service was great. Bread and roasted garlic amazing. But the mussels were outrageous! Waiter was awesome gave us another order of bread to sop up the broth. I was a little underwhelmed with the shrimp and scallops scampi after the mussel appetizer totally recommend using same sauce. My husband ordered the bocce ball. Ton of food very tasty amazing it was moist for such a huge meatball! Great for a family. Don't take reservations we went for an early dinner which was fine since we have small kids. Definitely recommend and will be coming back!

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Not quite what we were hoping. More like "east side mario's" restaurant than an independent. Nothing special