“Fun for kids”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fun for kids”
Reviewed 12 February 2014

We were looking for a fun inexpensive place for our group of 10 which included 6 kids. It worked out perfectly at moguls. The kids loved the arcade downstairs. They enjoyed cashing in tickets for prizes. The food was fresh. The burgers were grilled. The fries were good. The ribs were delicious! Overall I would recommend moguls to families looking for an easy meal. I think it probably gets busy in the bar area in evenings and weekends, but our timing around 7pm on a winter weeknight was perfect.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank jcbg

Middle Village, New York
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Dive Bar w random family twist”
Reviewed 25 January 2014

This place was recommended. I'm not sure why. I think its probably more appropriate for a younger crowd. (There were budweiser girls giving away t-shirts for random acts of drunkeness, just to elaborate)...it wasn't a bad scene, just not my scene. If you like beer pong, cheap drinks, random sights/sounds, this would prob. be a great spot for you. The random aspect (IMHO) was that there was a kid's arcade on the bottom floor of the bar.

Visited January 2014