“Good family spot for dinner after skiing”

Swiss Inn and Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Swiss Inn and Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 13 Restaurants in Londonderry
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Cuisines: Swiss
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 22 February 2012

Good Swiss food and freindly owner and staff. Make sure you try the fondue

Reviewed 30 January 2012

Good Food and a great place for Eagles fans to eat.

Reviewed 29 January 2012

This is a great place for fondue. We were there with a group and so shared all the varieties. It was as delicious as any we have has and was served very nicely with good instructions.

The highlight of the dinner that we almost passed up were the desserts. The Grand Marnier souffle was superb. Light, fluffy, tall, served immediately when done. (Definitely not the lava cake type imitation most places are serving now.) The other sesserts were all excellent freshly made in house. Save room!

Reviewed 16 January 2012

We loved location and restaurant and bar on location.

Reviewed 10 December 2011

My family and I visited the Swiss Inn restaurant on only its second day open of the winter season 2011/2012. The service was good but the food was a little bland. I chalk that up to it being the second day after a fall break. I've eaten there before with good results. The cheese fondue appetizer was a little under-flavored. It could have used a stronger cheese flavor. But, overall, it was pretty good. The marinated cucombers were delicious as alway. I had the duck breast with Rosti. The duck was excellent. The rosti was too thick and not cooked in butter or long enough. One of my daughters had the Chicken Lugano, which was very bland (but is normally so). My wife, other daughter and mother had the Veal a la Swiss (Veal Zurichoise). It seemed that that veal was either tough, turkey or both. The sauce was a little bland. I hope this gets straightened out. We intend to return.