“Adventurous”
Review of TimberQuest Park - CLOSED

TimberQuest Park
More attraction details
Owner description: TimberQuest is an exhilarating tree-top adventure course for the entire family. Challenges include rope bridges, ladders, cargo nets, and lots of zip lines. There is even a course for the younger children. Customers are always clipped into a safety guide wire and friendly trained staff provides assistance from the ground. TimberQuest at Magic is a great way to spend a thrilling afternoon.
Anonymous, US
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Adventurous”
Reviewed 22 August 2013

I have done this as an adult and it was great fun! The zip lines are amazing! It was SO fun that I couldn't wait to bring my children, who are 7 & 9. I checked on the website to make sure that they were tall enough, and it said they had to reach 58" comfortably. So I checked and we were good to go! We drove the 2 hours, got harnessed up, only to have them double check my son. The prop they had in their office was way over 58" and we had to be turned away for safety's sake. I asked them to please look at their website and fix their mistake. I also posted on their facebook page, only to have my comment deleted. It was not nasty, rude, or negative. It was an honest inquiry so another child didn't need to be turned away for misinformation. This is the only reason I won't give them 5 stars.

Arlington, Vermont
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Well done! Zip Line only course nice alternative”
Reviewed 15 August 2013

We are always looking for something to do when friends and relatives come in from out of town. Timberquest is a great option for those looking to do something outdoors, but not spend a lot of money.

The registration process was easy, and the friendly employees helped us through a quick tutorial on how to use the harness and safety equipment. We had the choice of doing the full course (ropes and ziplines), but the kids we were with just wanted to do some "zipping".

There was some climbing to get started and a few rope type bridges, but there were 7 zip lines ranging from about 30 feet to over 300 feet. It took 4 of us about an hour to cover the entire course. You have to spend some time waiting for everyone in your group to go, but it's a nice wait because you have a wonderful view of the trees and the mountains in the distance.

Our group ranged in age from 13 to 53 and we all had no problems navigating the course and ziplining through the woods. The safety harnesses were great - they all had 2 strong hooks and you could not physically disconnect both of them at the same time while on the course, so there would be no way to fall or jump even if you wanted to. The tour guide was very helpful and friendly, even had to get me "unstuck" once when I missed getting to the platform. All very well done and organized.

The course itself seemed very new - all of the platforms were very stable. We were quite high up and I do have a small fear of heights, but I never once had any issues up there.

The next time I'm going to go for the full course, but I have to say the zipline only was well worth the price and we will definitely visit again, maybe in the fall when the leaves turn.

Nanuet, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Worth the money.”
Reviewed 13 August 2013

Gives a great workout. Guides are wonderful, will talk you through anything you find difficult. My teenagers loved it.

Wayne, Pennsylvania
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Great time was had by tween, teen and mom”
Reviewed 31 July 2013

My children, ages 11 and 13, and I had a fabulous visit here. I booked my time online the day before to get the 5% off discount and also found a coupon code from their Facebook page which made the cost for the 3 of us $115 (would have been about $135 without the discounts). We spent two and a half hours climbing through the trees and zipping our way down. The challenges were tough enough to keep it interesting, but not so tough that it becomes frustrating. My children went on the intermediate course as well as the beginner one. A few times we got stuck for various reasons and our guide was always great at helping us out. The zip lines are a lot of fun, and a nice reward after the workout you get from the ropes courses. There were very few people there which made it extra nice as we could move along at our own pace. I highly recommend including a visit here as part of your time spent in southern Vermont.

Visited July 2013
Vermont, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“best time challenging myself, ever!”
Reviewed 22 June 2013

what a marvelous adventure to have fun and find out how much more I can do then what my limited perceptions allowed me to see beforehand! this tree crossing challenge course was so much more rewarding than just doing ziplines! I had thought that I would be a 'nervous nellie' on ziplines, but coupling it with the amazing elements gave me such a broader perspective on what my capabilities truly are. The elements put the zip lines in the perspective of being our delightful rewards for persevering through the trees. Our guide was incredibly patient, encouraging, helpful, and validating. We couldn't have done it without his displayed undying faith in our ability to keep on meeting one seemingly impossible challenge after another as his humor and ours carried us well past what we ever thought we could do. Thank you, for the gift of empowerment to carry away with us to face life's challenges with renewed confidence. A bonus was the team-building effect on our office's staff - a great way to see and appreciate new multiple sides of each others' personalities and strengths, while working together as a team on an even plane, problem solving and supporting each other toward our exhilarating shared accomplishment.

Visited June 2013