Swiss Inn(Londonderry)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$108
  • Breakfast included
Blue Gentian Lodge(Londonderry)(Great Value!)
US$105
Snowdon Chalet(Londonderry)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$86
The Upper Pass Lodge(Londonderry)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$86
US$69
Black Bear Lodge(Stratton Mountain)
US$157
The INN at Willow Pond(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$230
US$112
Econo Lodge(Manchester)
US$103
EconoLodge
Motel in the Meadow(Chester)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$101
Travelocity
Four Winds Country Motel(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$120
All reviewsthe ownerone nightbarbarafridgesignal
Reviewed 17 August 2012

I stayed with my family for a week in Aug at Magic View Motel. This place is very nice and quiet, overview Magic Mtn. Room was big,clean with fire place ,cable tv and fridge.Place is located 15 min from Manchaster ,Stratton Mtn, Bromley Mtn, and Okemo Mtn.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank marta t
Reviewed 8 July 2012

Huge, clean room for $65? Unbelievable in VT. Definitely a great discovery we made.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank burns41
Reviewed 26 June 2012

I stayed at The Magic View Motel every fall and spring when I visit Vermont. It's a peaceful and relaxing experience. The owner was truly kind and friendly, the rooms are clean and cozy. I found that this motel is the most reasonably priced in the area. Magic View Motel Is very close to ski areas like Okemo, Stratton, Bromley and Magic Mountain. Also close to hikeing trails, horse back riding, shopping in Manchester and great restaurants. My family and friends enjoy our stay every time we visit.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Bob B
Reviewed 22 October 2011

We just completed a 16 night vacation to New England. We had reservations at a different place every night, all of them in the 'budget' category. We were pleased with all but the Magic View Motel in Londonderry, VT. While the lady running the motel was pleasant and made an effort to correct things, she failed. We had no heat in the room, so she brought an electric heater for us to use. We were up and down all night turning it off when the temp was 85 and turning it back on when it got to 55. The water was luke warm for the shower, the wi-fi worked for only about 15 min and never did come back on, and the room was dingy, dark and in desperate need of an update. The only positive thing I can say is that the bathroom had been updated fairly recently. I asked for a partial refund and was refused. I would definitely look elsewhere!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RetiredTravelsEnid
Reviewed 4 May 2011

I have stayed at this place few times over this past winter when i went skiing in VT. It is only 4.5 hrs away from NYC. Good location right off the road. Easy access, great owner. Nice clean rooms. Great prices especially if you are looking to for weekend skiing. Its is not a 5 star hotel, so please don't be misleaded. Yet, it is definately a 5 star motel.

Owner Barbara is nice and charming and will work with you to accomodate your needs. I will definately go back there again. Can't wait till next skiing season!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with friends