“Honest owner”

Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Londonderry
Easton, Connecticut
“Honest owner”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

6 of us stayed here for 1 night on our way to Quebec City. It was over the July 4th weekend and unlike many other places, didn't require a 2 night minimum stay. We left shortly after 9 A.M. and once in Quebec City, 1 of the wives realized she had left her diamond and wedding band on the night stand at Magic View. Her husband called Barbara and was told right away that yes indeed she had found the rings and had tried to catch us before we left Vermont. But the number she had was my office number. She offered to ship it but we decided to pick them up on our return home. Once in my office, true to her word, she had called and left a message at 9:54 A.M.. Almost immediately after we had left! We are so grateful for her honesty.
During our stay, she went out of her way to accommodate my handicapped husband. The rooms are dated but clean.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Candy G

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
albany ny
Reviewed 14 February 2014

Vermont is very crowed in October but at the last minute we decided to visit the area. We stopped at Magic View Motel and Barbara was very pleasent so we stayed for the night. Room was
clean and the bed was comfortable. Hope to retun next Fall

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 October 2013 via mobile

Of course we have to stay at out fave place. Rooms are always clean nice. Barbara is a sweet and kind lady. We will be back for thanksgiving. I just love this place. Fresh towels every morning and rooms always clean when you come back and when u check in.

Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Me and my husband just love this place. When we stay in Vt we always stay their, were going back in oct. We stayed their for the labor day weekend and Barbara always welcomes you with open arms.. Pretty much a lovely place to rest your head and relax

Room Tip: Ask for Barbara she is great lady
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 April 2013

This place was sooo cute! We're going back in July for my family's wedding and going back in October for our 1 year anniversary! I just love this place! Barbara was a sweet heart and breakfast was great! Great place to stay.

• Stayed March 2013
Cranston, Rhode Island
Reviewed 5 March 2013

My fiancé and I used to stay here while in college and even years later once married. The couple who owned the place were so nice, Don was the husband's name I think but God help me I cant recall the wife's name. It was hotel and breakfast deal and the breakfast was always good and served piping hot. We would stay there and ski both Magic and Killington. I am so happy to see the hotel is still in operation. It may not be full of frills but we loved it!

Room Tip: As I recall the heat in the rooms (1980's) was not great but hey it made you cuddle more!
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled as a couple
New Jersey
Reviewed 28 February 2013

Stayed here with my girlfriend for a weekend ski trip. We were greeted with a warm welcome. The rooms were old school but still clean and comfortable. Breakfast was a nice plus in the morning. If you are looking for an affordable place to crash in between skiing this is a great choice. Would stay here again.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Londonderry
Manchester View
#1 of 3 in Londonderry
The Upper Pass Lodge
The Upper Pass Lodge
#1 of 4 in Londonderry

Been to Magic View Motel? Share your experiences!