Stayed late March 2013, 4 of us in a family suite. Clean and comfortable, only minor issue was one bunk bed blanket that needed to be changed out, which manager took care of quickly. Big plus was walking to Magic lodge and lifts. Manager was great, even kept an eye on kids while we got ready to go skiing. Nice lodge and great room with fireplace. Will definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Upper Pass Lodge returns slope side affordable lodging with diamond standard service to one of Southern Vermont's founding ski areas. This unique 20 - room lodge is the perfect escape to Vermont, featuring an updated interior of the lodge and guest rooms. The Lodge is conveniently located at the base of the Magic Mountain Ski Area. There is nothing like the convenience of staying slope side at a resort. The ski-in/ski-out convenience means you never have to get in your car until you're ready to leave! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your The Upper Pass Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge Vermont Hotel Londonderry
- The Upper Pass Lodge Londonderry, Vermont