Previous reviews really say it all ... this is a good value. Clean rooms with clean baths. We had a nice king with a jacuzzi (did not use it). Coffee in the morning is complimentary ... breakfast is available (did not eat there). Vince checked us in and is very nice. Very personal touch. You are his guests and he will see to it that you have all that you need to enjoy your stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- AFFORDABLE & PET-FRIENDLY! Year Round Lodging with onsite Restaurant and Bar at the base of Magic Mountain in Southern Vermont. The Upper Pass Lodge returns slope side affordable lodging and outstanding customer service to one of Southern Vermont's founding ski areas. Whether business, pleasure, or family get-aways bring you here, we know your stay will be perfect. Budget-conscious travelers love our darn comfortable places to hang your hat after the day's big adventures. For those traveling with a crew in tow, we're also a great place for you; where kids can be kids, pets can be well-behaved pets, and everyone is welcome. The Lodge is conveniently located at the base of the Magic Mountain Ski Area. There is nothing like the convenience of staying with us and walking to the lifts (and all year-round things Magic has to offer) at Magic Mountain Ski Area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Booking.com and getaroom.com so you can book your The Upper Pass Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge Vermont Hotel Londonderry
- The Upper Pass Lodge Londonderry, Vermont