Great place to stay. This may not be the Ritz or the upscale ski lodge but what made up for it was the customer service. Vinny was the manager and he just made our trip special. He makes you feel at home and like your family. He goes out of his way to make your trip nice and man foes the guy work hard. I thought he never slept the 3 days we were there. Rooms are a little outdated but clean and fine for a few days. The breakfast at the hotel was excellent. Great omelets and pancakes with real maple syrup and good coffee. Definitely recommend. Ordered room service one night for dinner and waited a while but wow what a delicious burger. If looking for a nice place to stay and enjoy Vermont stay here and say hi to Vinny!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Upper Pass Lodge returns slope side affordable lodging with diamond standard service to one of Southern Vermont's founding ski areas. This unique 20 - room lodge is the perfect escape to Vermont, featuring an updated interior of the lodge and guest rooms. The Lodge is conveniently located at the base of the Magic Mountain Ski Area. There is nothing like the convenience of staying slope side at a resort. The ski-in/ski-out convenience means you never have to get in your car until you're ready to leave! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, getaroom.com and Hotel.de so you can book your The Upper Pass Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge Vermont Hotel Londonderry
- The Upper Pass Lodge Londonderry, Vermont