Vince is soooooooooo helpful and nice. Your wish is Vince's command. The snow was minimal so we did the tourist thing. We had no idea where to go and Vince advised and we had a super day. The inn is fine and the region has lots to offer. Manchester was super as was President Lincoln's son's estate. We look forward to returning one day and visiting the inn in order to see Vince!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- AFFORDABLE & PET-FRIENDLY! Year Round Lodging with onsite Restaurant and Bar at the base of Magic Mountain in Southern Vermont. The Upper Pass Lodge returns slope side affordable lodging and outstanding customer service to one of Southern Vermont's founding ski areas. Whether business, pleasure, or family get-aways bring you here, we know your stay will be perfect. Budget-conscious travelers love our darn comfortable places to hang your hat after the day's big adventures. For those traveling with a crew in tow, we're also a great place for you; where kids can be kids, pets can be well-behaved pets, and everyone is welcome. The Lodge is conveniently located at the base of the Magic Mountain Ski Area. There is nothing like the convenience of staying with us and walking to the lifts (and all year-round things Magic has to offer) at Magic Mountain Ski Area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com and getaroom.com so you can book your The Upper Pass Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge Vermont Hotel Londonderry
- The Upper Pass Lodge Londonderry, Vermont