Because of Vince's reccomendation to try the rope and zip line course right outside on magic mountain, that 3 hour activity made the entire stay worth it!! First time in Vermont, went for a music festival and the lodge was pretty decent. Free morning coffee and homemade blueberry muffins made by Vince made the stay more comfortable. There's a back porch to every room and I enjoyed sitting out there. Would go back if I were to come back to Londonberry.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Upper Pass Lodge returns slope side affordable lodging with diamond standard service to one of Southern Vermont's founding ski areas. This unique 20 - room lodge is the perfect escape to Vermont, featuring an updated interior of the lodge and guest rooms. The Lodge is conveniently located at the base of the Magic Mountain Ski Area. There is nothing like the convenience of staying slope side at a resort. The ski-in/ski-out convenience means you never have to get in your car until you're ready to leave! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Upper Pass Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge Vermont Hotel Londonderry
- The Upper Pass Lodge Londonderry, Vermont