We stayed at Okemo Mountain Lodge in the C-106 condo and it was amazing! You r not just Slopeside here, u are RIGHT ON the beginner bunny slope! We literally skied in and out our back door right to the lifts! The place was immaculate, extra towels and tp was appreciated :-) and My hubby was pleasantly surprised with the HDTV and wifi enabled DVD player! We watched Netflix from our own account! Free high speed wifi too! The kitchen had everything u could imagine along with spices, olive oil, and even Pam cooking spray! The king sized bed was real comfy and there was plenty of extra pillows too. Best part? We could walk to the bar and have a drink, eat great food and listen to live music! There's another bar The Loft with really great food just a short walk too. All in all, we highly recommend this place and we couldn't have had a better time. Slopeside Rental company received us and was easy and hassle free. Can't wait to come back next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A great home base, this lodge is located right in the middle of Okemo's on-mountain community. Each one-bedroom residence has a deck and four-person breakfast bar. Just a few steps away you'll find the lifts, Snow Sports Shop, Sitting Bull Restaurant & Bar, Penguin Playground Day Care, and the Snow Stars Center. Accessible to everything, including complimentary access to the new Spring House fitness and aquatic center at Jackson Gore.Free Wireless Internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Agoda, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Mountain Lodge at Okemo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Okemo Mountain Hotel Ludlow
- Mountain Lodge At Okemo Ludlow, Vermont