We rented a condo it was clean, but so late 70's early 80's decor.
I would recommend it everyone. We had a beautiful view nice deck. Full kitchen with everything you would have in your own home,Large living room with fire place ( summer time could not us it) but nice, large bedroom and full bath, all the comforts of home.
I would go back and stay longer next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A great home base, this lodge is located right in the middle of Okemo's on-mountain community. Each one-bedroom residence has a deck and four-person breakfast bar. Just a few steps away you'll find the lifts, Snow Sports Shop, Sitting Bull Restaurant & Bar, Penguin Playground Day Care, and the Snow Stars Center. Accessible to everything, including complimentary access to the new Spring House fitness and aquatic center at Jackson Gore.Free Wireless Internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Mountain Lodge at Okemo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Okemo Mountain Hotel Ludlow
- Mountain Lodge At Okemo Ludlow, Vermont