“Ski Weekend”

Okemo Inn
Ranked #4 of 7 Ludlow B&B and Inns
“Ski Weekend”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

Great spot in Okemo. The owners provide impeccable, down to earth service and comfy, Vermont accommodations. I wouldn't have to think twice about staying here again. Home cooked breakfast each morning added a great start to our ski day.

You're less than 5 minutes from the base of Okemo. Free Wi-Fi. If you need/forgot something, they're happy to help you out: hair dryer, bottle opener, newspaper, an extra fresh out of the oven muffin. Just ask.

Stayed March 2014
1 Thank Lawrence B

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Bristol, Rhode Island
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2014

My husband and I booked a room for two nights at Okemo Inn just 4 days prior to our arrival. We had decided to ski at Okemo following a snow storm and nothing reasonably priced was available at Okemo Mountian. We chose The Okemo Inn based on reviews and proximity to Okemo Mountain ski area. The Inn is located between the main entrance to Okemo Mountain and the entrance to Jackson Gore. We were warmly greeted by the owners, Ron and Toni. We were escorted to our finely appointed room with two double beds. Breakfast was included in our stay. We were offered any style eggs or french toast or pancakes, bacon or sausage, fresh fruit, juice, and hot beverages. The food was fresh and absolutely delicious. Ron and Toni were very helpful regarding local businesses and provided us with advice about places to rent equipment and to purchase some items we asked about. Our beds were very comfortable and the room extremely clean. After our departure, I realized that I had forgotten my diamond earrings which I had left on the bedside table. I telephoned the inn and spoke with Toni. She checked our room and found the earrings. Toni mailed them first class and I received them the next day! My husband and I highly recommend The Okemo Inn for a great place to stay that offers excellent services at a reasonable price. It took us about 3 minutes to drive to Okemo Mountain and we were on the slopes within 15 minutes from our departure from the Inn.

Room Tip: We stayed in Room #1 which was very quiet.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Arlene H
Huntington, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2014 via mobile

My husband and I booked this trip at the last minute. We couldn't have been more pleased with the accommodations. The Inn is beautifully decorated, the breakfasts were tasty and common rooms very comfortable and cozy. Our room had two queen beds and was quite large. The bathroom was tiny, but perfectly adequate. It was very close to Okemo Mtn, where we skied. The proprietor was friendly and made us feel very comfortable and welcome. I'd highly recommend a visit there and will definitely be returning in the near future.

Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Marybeth R
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 February 2014

I have stayed in many B+B's over the years, and I have to say the Okemo Inn is really excellent. The bedrooms are spacious and spotless; the breakfast is plentiful and delicious; and the common rooms are cozy and welcoming. We were there in freezing weather and the inn kept well heated! The bathroom in our room was tiny but manageable, and again impeccably clean. Ron, the host, is great. He is friendly, welcoming, accommodating, and very easy going. I have been to many B+B's where the owners were kind of quirky (if not weird). Ron is clearly a long-time pro at doing what he does, and he is doing it exceptionally well. The inn is equally close to the original entrance and the newer Jackson Gore entrance of the ski area. It is also a quick drive into town. I was also impressed by the number of bird feeders outside the dining room windows filled with birds to enjoy watching while eating breakfast. I see no reason to stay anywhere else in Ludlow because the Okemo Inn was everything one would want. I am already looking forward to returning next year.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 1. It was a large room with 2 double beds. The bathroom was very small but adequat...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
Glen Rock, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 January 2014

We spent a very nice weekend at the Okemo Inn with another couple - the location is great for easy access to the Okemo slopes (less than a mile), the rooms were impeccably clean, and the breakfasts were very enjoyable. We really enjoyed sitting ending the long days around the wood-burning fireplace with our friends and some wine and snacks. Our host, Ron, was very friendly and helpful - we would definitely go back!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
Fairport, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 January 2014

We recently stayed at the Okemo Inn in Lundow VT about a mile or less from the ski area. The rooms are well kept and the breakfasts are superb!

The 1810 Inn has been restored and is a wonderful cozy place to put your feet up in front of a wood burning fireplace after a day of skiing. we will go back again next year.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Trappe, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 December 2013

Good place to go after a day at the slopes and enjoy some wine(we brought it with us) by the fire place. The inn keeper was very nice and friendly, breakfast was good everyday but our favorite was the french toast! Just an FYI the mattress was slightly harder then I would have liked but still was able to get a good night sleep.

Room Tip: King Sized Green Room was very nice!
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ludlow
The Pointe at Castle Hill Resort
#3 of 7 in Ludlow
Echo Lake Inn
Echo Lake Inn
#2 of 7 in Ludlow

Been to Okemo Inn? Share your experiences!