“A little misleading”

Ranked #4 of 45 Restaurants in Ludlow
Price range: US$5 - US$24
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: A hip, modern & clean environment. We serve high quality food for an affordable price. Serving to our local & non local clientele. Our menu has gluten free and vegetarian options as well as comfort foods. Enjoy our wine list, local beers, daily drink specials and our "Burgers".
Providence
“A little misleading”
Reviewed 22 August 2013

The outside of the place says "bar and grill" - the inside was a little different. It was cute though, just not as expected.

Very limited menu choices and extremely bland food. I spent the same on dinner as I had the night before at a steakhouse and had less than half the quality.

Did Mr. Darcy have a bland palate? What would Jane Austen have to say...

Boston, Massachusetts
“Superb service and dining experience.”
Reviewed 20 August 2013

I've visited this establishment prior, when it used to be Panerello's. I was hesitant at first that it might not meet my expectations, yet I was greeted with the same welcoming face of "Mark" (last name unknown to me) and a beautiful young lady which (I wish I caught her name) and I felt right at home.. Once again. I was ecstatic to learn that the same Executive Chef was still working his magic in the kitchen. I've never been one to order a burger for any meal honestly, but I had heard how phenomenal the Red Eye burger was from some of my colleagues (who spend a substantial amount of time in Ludlow) so I decided to give it a shot. Needless to say, I was not disappointed. It's not often I can say that my CFO is right, but for once, he was spot on. Vermont beer. Great food. Superb service. My return to Mr. Darcy's WILL happen, I hope you're ready, I'm returning with friends!

• Visited August 2013
Westwood, New Jersey
“Nice country restaurant”
Reviewed 16 August 2013

Charming atmosphere, pleasant service, and average food. The place was full when we arrived attesting to the populary of the place, which is understandable as it serves more brands of beer than we had ever seen in one place, I think. The food takes second place to the alcohol.

Mansfield, Massachusetts
“Yummy burgers”
Reviewed 9 August 2013

We went here with a large appetite after zip lining and other fun at Okemo's Advenure Zone. The spicy burger with jalapenos was truly delicious as was the farmhouse burger with bacon and cheddar - how can you go wrong?

Clinton, New Jersey
“Can't wait to go for dinner!”
Reviewed 22 July 2013

We stopped by last year for a Switchback and a burger - loved both - and it was so memorable, that we made a trip to Ludlow for cocktails and appetizers. I cannot say enough good things about the Shrimp Taco, which was on a cruncy wonton with cole slaw and Thai Chili Sauce - so delicious!
Our bartender, Natalie, was a doll and Mark remembered us stopping by last year. We will make a trip to Mr. Darcy's each time we visit Vermont - next time, dinner!!!

• Visited July 2013