“Good food, Great drinks”

Mr. Darcy's Bar & Grill
Ranked #4 of 45 Restaurants in Ludlow
Price range: US$5 - US$24
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: A hip, modern & clean environment. We serve high quality food for an affordable price. Serving to our local & non local clientele. Our menu has gluten free and vegetarian options as well as comfort foods. Enjoy our wine list, local beers, daily drink specials and our "Burgers".
Boston, Massachusetts
“Good food, Great drinks”
Reviewed 15 October 2013

Nice big parking lot, friendly staff. We eat up stairs, it was busy but the service was wonderful. Great drink menu something for every taste(over 21).

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Cathy A

Carmel, New York
“I would only come back if I wanted a great burger.”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

My husband and I had an early dinner here on the Saturday of Columbus Day weekend. It was busy, but we were able to get a table immediately. The server never told us the specials - we heard her telling a group about them. The wine my husband ordered was not available. He ordered a different wine which was ok, not what he really wanted. I had the salad with pulled chicken which was just okay. However, my husband's Mr. Darcy Burger was excellent. The truffle fries were okay. The server never told us about the 2 special desserts, either. She was polite and efficient, but not welcoming.

“Absolutely delicious!”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Worth TWO visits during our stay in Ludlow! Excellent service, delicious food, nice setting. Highly recommended!!!!!!!

1 Thank IsabellaRocco
Michigan City, Indiana
“Good Hearty Food and Great Service”
Reviewed 8 October 2013

Mr. Darcy's offers something for everyone. They have a small bar and pub for casual dining and a regular dining room with comfortable tables. We were served by Karen who provide excellent service and she was very friendly. We started with the tasty deep Fried green beans , followed by a good size salad. Our entrees were the Fog Horn salad with chicken and the three cheese Mac covered in panko. For desert we tried the chocolate cake which was rich and gooey.
The prices are reasonable and the restaurant is very comfortable. You will enjoy Mr. Darcy's Grill.

1 Thank psr707070
Arbutus, Maryland
“Delightful find while visiting Ludlow”
Reviewed 24 September 2013

My husband and I recently stayed in Ludlow for a few nights. We were looking for a place to get a good burger and try local beer. Someone recommended Mr. Darcy's. We were not disappointed. Nice atmosphere with super friendly staff. Burgers were very tasty. Finished the meal with a fresh homemade apple tart. (Which was worth the wait) If you are in the area I highly recommend trying Mr. Darcy's. I

• Visited September 2013