“Best ice cream!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
West Boylston, Massachusetts
“Best ice cream!”
Reviewed 9 October 2013

We were with another couple and stopped in for ice cream only to learn several of our favorite hard flavors can be made into soft serve. I had the Mocha Chip which was amazing! So creamy and flavorful! My husband had the Black Raspberry and that was so good he had the Apple Pie. Again, all made to become soft serve. My friends tried Pumpkin and a Coconut flavor - rave reviews. I wish we lived closer (although that wouldn't be a good thing) because this would be our go to ice cream place for sure. We didn't try the dinners but the menu seemed to have a lot to offer. The person that took our ice cream order was very kind and helpful. Excellent ice cream!

• Visited October 2013

Shelburne Falls, Massachusetts
“Disappointed in the food.”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

We have always gone to Scoops for ice cream when we go to Ludlow so stopped in to try their lunch. We got the lobster roll and did not like it at all. One of those with us got the quesadilla and thought it was very good, however.

Visited July 2013
Northern New York
“Might be OK for icecream but NOT lunch”
Reviewed 6 July 2013

Having travelled cross country twice and put 83,000 miles on our Harley, this rates the worst service ever. We got the menu's and asked for coffee while we checked the menu. The waitress came back and asked if we were ready. I said " I would like coffee" and we gave her our order. 15 minutes later she comes back with our coffee. Finally after close to a half hour she comes with our food. We both ordered sweet potato fries and we both got regular fries but it took so long we told her that was fine. So for 2 chicken burgers, 1 order of fries (she didn't charge for one because the order was wrong) and 2 cups of coffee without a refill the bill was $29.22. This isn't an upscale restaurant either........it's a snackbar!!!!!

• Visited July 2013
Ellington, Connecticut
“Great treat!”
Reviewed 1 October 2012

My husband and I stopped in for ice cream and it was delicious! No, they don't have a lot of toppings as far as the sauces go but the selection of ice cream is great! Plus the girl behind the counter was very friendly which is always refreshing.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank LadyG0703
Yorktown, VA
“Terrific ice cream!”
Reviewed 14 August 2012

My husband and I stopped by here on 2 of the 3 nights of our recent visit to Ludlow for ice cream after dinner elsewhere. Both nights I had the coconut-almond-chocolate chip flavor, which was simply divine. This little place next to the high school also serves lunch, which we didn't try on this trip. It justifiably drew a good-sized, happy evening crowd.

• Visited July 2012