“Good breakfast/lunch”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Stratham, New Hampshire
“Good breakfast/lunch”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

The service is terrific - attentive, no need to ask for coffee refills and quick. We were a party of 4 for breakfast, but I wanted a sandwich - not a problem. Each of us was happy with our food, the potatoes and the sausages got rave reviews from my husband. The place was clean and bright, perfect for breakfast.

Visited July 2014

Cranston, Rhode Island
“Good breakfast ”
Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

We four couples and all had breakfast. The food was really good and plenty of it. The service was good too although they did bring out some wrong orders!
There is a HOG rally going on now, so Ludlow is packed with bikers and may be overwhelming some places.
Overall I would recommend this place, but it is very small restaurant.

Connecticut
“Standard breakfast fare - no poached eggs”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

My husband and I wandered in here the first morning of our vacation in Ludlow (and quickly had to scamper down the street to the ATM and back because they are cash only). He had the corned beef hash and I had the smoked salmon hash. Both were good...but nothing to write home about. They do not offer poached eggs (one of my favorites), and my husband said that the coffee wasn't very good.

Visited July 2014
Salem, Massachusetts
“So creative”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Such an innovative menu, with food cooked with love and care. Okay, a little pricey but with innovative cooking and great, fresh food you gotta live a little. Speaking of pricey, we ate at Vermont Apple Pie and Cheescake (breakfast all day until 2) the day before in Proctorsville. But we wanted to give our arteries and wallets a little break. Worth every penny. Oh and, surprise, they have a liquor license.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank leafpeeper98
Hartford, Connecticut
“Nice breakfast spot”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

This place is a nice stop in the Ludlow area for a breakfast. It has a diner feel but a good selection of breakfast eats. My husband had eggs benedict on a crab cake which he enjoyed. I had blueberry pancakes (they said were small but were as big as my plate!). They were fresh and very filling. The place only accepts cash (luckily there is an ATM on the same road, my husband had to run over to it). The service was friendly and attentive. Overall a nice quick breakfast next to some unique shops.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank Natalie P

Been to The Hatchery? Share your experiences!