“I make much better Mexican food in my German American household”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Tacos Tacos

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Wormleysburg, Pennsylvania
“I make much better Mexican food in my German American household”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 January 2014

I did not eat IN the restaurant, I got take out food, so I cannot comment on the atmosphere or the conditions. Our family ordered a few tacos and a burrito for takeout. It was edible and the tacos I ate appeared to have fresh ingredients....but no pizzazz, taste or anything that typically resembles good Mexican food. There was little taste - satisfied by hunger but not my taste buds.
I was glad that we had a little hot sauce in the house we were renting so that I could add my own flavor.
The tortilla chips provided were not homemade (looked like they were Tostitos). The Nature's Promise brand from Stop & Shop / Giant is much much better, if we don't make your own! the salsa was ok - could have been homemade, but lacked any real flavor - needed some cilantro.

• Visited December 2013

New York
“Great Mex hole in the wall”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 January 2014

Great for a quick taco or burrito stop in. Easy in and out Mex joint always adequately staffed so never a long wait. Tables turn fast so one gets seated pretty quickly. Fresh ingredients and healthy servings. Not a date night choice but good for a quick feed with the kids or buddies.

Visited December 2013
San Francisco, California
“oh no”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013

This is the worst mexican food I have ever tasted. Sorry tacos tacos but no no! As in no flavor and no way I am ever going back

Visited December 2012
3 Thank love_to_be_there
Niteroi, Brazil
“Fast and good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 February 2013

Great tacos and other mexican specialties, kind staff, fast service, fair price. What else do we need when we're hungry?

Visited February 2013
2 Thank felipepasini
West Springfield, Massachusetts
“quick service, cheap food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 January 2013 via mobile

Stopped here for tacos after a day burning calories at Okemo. Just remember to bring cash! they don't take cards. food came up fast and was not expensive. food wasn't anything too spectacular, but was just perfect when you are really hungry. I actually really liked their hot cider... hot and delicious. Good place to stop when leaving the mountian

Been to Tacos Tacos? Share your experiences!