“Great eggs!”

Ranked #10 of 45 Restaurants in Ludlow
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Spending a weekend in Ludlow, we ate breakfast here based on the recommendation of the hotel manager. Then we went back a second day. The restaurant is a large room with tables and a counter, cheery ambiance, friendly waitress, nothing pretentious. Large breakfast menu, but we are just eggs, toast, and coffee people. But what eggs! Pretty much all plates of egg & toast look the same wherever you eat... but then you take a bite. You'll be happy you ate here.

There are newer reviews for Cafe at Delight

Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

I went here with my mom ordered a grilled cheese and soup said it was home made. We waited over a half and hour to eat, while we were waiting my mom pointed out the walls I was sitting by I was horrified they were so disgusting. Then I watched my waitress put my homemade soup in the microwave, and the sandwich was so greasy that I left it. Not only was the food bad but it cost us over 30.00 dollars for lunch.

Reviewed 1 March 2014

I've eaten many times at Cafe at Delight and never been disappointed. The tomato/basil soup is delicious. Any special of the day has always been homemade and great.

Reviewed 13 February 2014

ok food, ok establishment, ok service. is was cold in the restaurant. too many other good restaurants in ludlow to bother with this one.

Reviewed 28 December 2013

We had breakfast at the Café at DeLight and found it pretty good. There's not that much unusual about the menu but what they serve is very good. It doesn't look like much from outside but the food is quite good. The service was efficient. I'd recommend the Café for breakfast while in Ludlow.