“Melt in your mouth beef!”
Review of Sam's Steakhouse

Sam's Steakhouse
Ranked #2 of 46 Restaurants in Ludlow
Price range: US$12 - US$29
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner
Description: Steaks, seafood and salad bar are our specialties. Dry aged steaks - porterhouse, bone-in ribeye, bone-in sirloin, filet mignon, hanger steak, and prime rib. Seafood selections include oysters, king crab, hi tuna, scallops, lobster tails, salmon and shrimp.Prefer comfort foods? How about pot roast, meatloaf, mac & cheese, chicken teriyaki and baby back ribs. Always a crowd pleaser is the Surf & Turf Combo. We'll help pair the perfect bottle of wine to complement your dinner. Visit us to enjoy Ludlow's finest steakhouse!
Reviewed 12 June 2014

This was the first time here. We were welcomed immediately and were sat down very quickly. Our server was a bit distracted at first and we were a bit annoyed until we found out her daughter had been in a lock down while a shooting was happening in her neighborhood. Then we understood and were quite concerned for her.

The food was amazing! I ordered the filet and it was not only melt in your mouth but cooked to perfection. I hesitate to order anything medium well because I am so picky about my beef. I don't like pink and I don't like over done but this was done perfectly. My husband ordered the pork loin and he was also very pleased. The salad bar was average though. The lettuce was not as fresh as it could be so that was a bit of a downer. All in all a great restaurant with excellent tasting food and a great price. If it wasn't for the wilted lettuce, I would have given it an excellent rating.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

Great food and nice dining atmosphere. Lovely salad bar and friendly staff make this restuarant one of my top 5 restuarants of all time. I am always fully satisfied with all my experiences here. I most definitely recommend it to everyone!!

Reviewed 28 March 2014

Went for an après ski early dinner in the lounge recently; Steaks, salad bar, and kids selections were great, and everything was delicious. But... seriously, a $40 steak and you are charging me to refill my 8 year old daughter's juice with her hamburger?

Virtually every restaurant on the planet provides free refills on soft drinks and juices, especially for kids these days - to be nickeled on the bill by "four" drinks for 2 kids with a $150.00 dinner tab left a bad taste in our mouths... On top of two glasses of wine and two bourbons, for which we had no problem in being charged.

2  Thank LudlowSkiBum
Reviewed 20 March 2014

After a full day if skiing, we were in the mood for a delicious steak. We were not disappointed! The service was impeccable and the food was perfect! The ambiance had soft lighting , and the salad bar was fresh and plentiful !! We ordered the crab cake stuffed mushrooms, they had a hint of sweet maple & were delightful. filet mignon & hanger steak were perfect !!

Reviewed 14 March 2014

One of the few steak restaurants that I have been at that actually cooked my steak to the way I asked.The bone in ribeye melted in my mouth. The service was fantastic as was the food.