We rented at 1 bedroom full kitchen with pull down queen bed also with a pullout sofa in living room with a king bed in bedroom.
Very clean and spacious room . Had a fireplace and we had a great view of the slopes. Beautiful amenities and the pool are was great especially for the kids. Treated very well, we ate at all the resturants , the best one the Colemans Tavern. Pricey but very good.
Everything is right there and the kids programs are awsome. We
loved it we are going back in March.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Jackson Gore Village includes a variety of beautiful, classic and luxurious residences. In addition to the original Jackson Gore Inn, the adjacent Adams House and Bixby House offer larger, more spacious units with the newest furnishings in an ideal setting. Options include standard and executive rooms, studios, one and two-bedroom suites (some with lofts), up to 3-bedroom penthouses. Most units have a jetted tub and all have entertainment centers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Jackson Gore Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jackson Gore Hotel Ludlow
- Jackson Gore Inn Ludlow, Vermont