I have stayed at Jackson Gore many times and have NEVER been dissatisfied! I learned how to snowboard AND ski there at a young age and i found that all of the instructors were friendly and paid equal attention to everything and everyone as it was necessary. The room was clean and the food was good for a ski lodge. Beening an avid snowboarder I have gone 'boarding at many different places and have found that Jackson Gore and Okemo have the best range of slopes, for beginners to experts. After staying here I realized that it is a great place to bring my family for long weekends and is totally worth every cent. They often have 'movie night' for the kids and a characterist. There's also a cozy firepit for the family to make s'mores, and there's snow tubing. There are many otther fun things for the family to do together or separate. Being picky about where i stay and then go back, Jackson Gore passed my test by a mile.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Jackson Gore Village includes a variety of beautiful, classic and luxurious residences. In addition to the original Jackson Gore Inn, the adjacent Adams House and Bixby House offer larger, more spacious units with the newest furnishings in an ideal setting. Options include standard and executive rooms, studios, one and two-bedroom suites (some with lofts), up to 3-bedroom penthouses. Most units have a jetted tub and all have entertainment centers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Jackson Gore Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jackson Gore Hotel Ludlow
- Jackson Gore Inn Ludlow, Vermont