We loved staying at the Jackson Gore Inn. Staff was friendly and accommodating and our studio was well equipped and very clean.The Inn bar and atmosphere were great! Only complaints were that the outdoor hot tubs were not fully functional and closed at 9pm (to early) and they need to offer casual family dining after 5 pm. We like to be able to relax with our kids in a casual, cozy atmosphere, enjoy a few cocktails and watch sports on TV after a full day of skiing. We had to drive in to town to do that (though it is a short drive)! All in all, we enjoyed our stay and would definitely come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Jackson Gore Village includes a variety of beautiful, classic and luxurious residences. In addition to the original Jackson Gore Inn, the adjacent Adams House and Bixby House offer larger, more spacious units with the newest furnishings in an ideal setting. Options include standard and executive rooms, studios, one and two-bedroom suites (some with lofts), up to 3-bedroom penthouses. Most units have a jetted tub and all have entertainment centers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Jackson Gore Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jackson Gore Hotel Ludlow
- Jackson Gore Inn Ludlow, Vermont