My husband & I stayed in an executive king over MLK weekend. Room was of good size, but there was no way to turn on the gas fireplace and the HDTV was very small, making it touch difficult to see at all times from the bed. Mattress was saggy and lumpy. Paid primarily for the location and convenience because I hate putting on ski boots in parking lots at 20 degrees! Friendly house keeping staff, though!
Enjoyed dinner at the Coleman Brook Tavern. Thanks be to a merciful God, they had a child free dining room, which was very important because this is a place overrun with children (they even congregate at the bar). At one point, two small tots wandered in (uber permissive parenting the norm among this set) and a waitress, bless her heart, immediately swooped down upon them before they could wreak noisy havoc and saw them to their desired destination.
Skiing was, as usual outstanding, for Southern Vermont. They truly do an outstanding job on the snowmaking and grooming.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Jackson Gore Village includes a variety of beautiful, classic and luxurious residences. In addition to the original Jackson Gore Inn, the adjacent Adams House and Bixby House offer larger, more spacious units with the newest furnishings in an ideal setting. Options include standard and executive rooms, studios, one and two-bedroom suites (some with lofts), up to 3-bedroom penthouses. Most units have a jetted tub and all have entertainment centers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Jackson Gore Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jackson Gore Hotel Ludlow
- Jackson Gore Inn Ludlow, Vermont