This applies for low occupancy periods. I have not been here at a busy time.
The room rate was lower than comparable large ski areas.
The ski lift access and the skiing were excellent.
It is possible to ski back to Jackson Gore from both the tops and bottoms of mostof the lifts. Check your trail map.
The room was quite large and comfortable.
Bell service and ski check services were superb.
The free underground parking with elevator access to rooms is superb.
The Colebrook Tavern was excellent for dinner.
Now the suggestions.
There is no good place for breakfast.
There is no electric vehicle charging station.
There is no complimentary fresh brewed coffee in the lobby in the morning, although there is DIY coffee in the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Jackson Gore Village includes a variety of beautiful, classic and luxurious residences. In addition to the original Jackson Gore Inn, the adjacent Adams House and Bixby House offer larger, more spacious units with the newest furnishings in an ideal setting. Options include standard and executive rooms, studios, one and two-bedroom suites (some with lofts), up to 3-bedroom penthouses. Most units have a jetted tub and all have entertainment centers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Jackson Gore Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jackson Gore Hotel Ludlow
- Jackson Gore Inn Ludlow, Vermont