We spent three nights at the Adams house and it looked very nice. Once inside the room, it was big and the bathroom was nice and clean. We had two full beds, but we did ask for a King bed. We did like the indoor parking since we were there for a motorcycle rally so that kept our bikes clean and out of the rain.
We had a problem with the wake up service. I asked to be called at 6:00am, but the first two nights, I never received a call. After the front desk looked into it (I went to see them after the first failed wake up call) they found out that there was an issue with my phone or the system that called my phone. On the third day, they called me to make sure I received the call.
Some lights in the bathroom were burnt out.
The room was attended to each day and left us with some good complements on that staff.
The beds were not that comfortable and the pillows were terrible,
All in all I say this place was average.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Jackson Gore Village includes a variety of beautiful, classic and luxurious residences. In addition to the original Jackson Gore Inn, the adjacent Adams House and Bixby House offer larger, more spacious units with the newest furnishings in an ideal setting. Options include standard and executive rooms, studios, one and two-bedroom suites (some with lofts), up to 3-bedroom penthouses. Most units have a jetted tub and all have entertainment centers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Jackson Gore Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jackson Gore Hotel Ludlow
- Jackson Gore Inn Ludlow, Vermont