I stayed there with my dad and it is one of the best hotels I have ever been to. This hotel had an indoor/outdoor pool that was probably olympic size, it had two outside hot tubs and it had just about anything else; a slide going into another indoor pool, another hot tub, a fitness center, a giant steam room, a giant sauna and it was very close to the mountain. the rooms were nothing special but nice, it had a big television and lots of room for storage. This hotel is a great place for a family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Jackson Gore Village includes a variety of beautiful, classic and luxurious residences. In addition to the original Jackson Gore Inn, the adjacent Adams House and Bixby House offer larger, more spacious units with the newest furnishings in an ideal setting. Options include standard and executive rooms, studios, one and two-bedroom suites (some with lofts), up to 3-bedroom penthouses. Most units have a jetted tub and all have entertainment centers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Jackson Gore Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jackson Gore Hotel Ludlow
- Jackson Gore Inn Ludlow, Vermont