“Epic experience exceeded expectations”
Review of Epic at Solitude

Epic at Solitude
Ranked #30 of 46 Restaurants in Ludlow
Reviewed 26 February 2014 via mobile

Kudos to Okemo for this restaurant - great for lunch and amazing for the Snowcat adventure. The chef's five course meal was more like 8 courses - portions were large, there was an amuse bouche, and two of the courses were tastings in themselves (multiple desserts and seafood trio was 4 treats). Would have been nice if some beverages were included - but that was my only complaint. Our waitress Cristina, manager Cindy, and Chef were fabulous and we will always remember this experience. Thank you!

Reviewed 25 February 2014

My family and I stayed in a wonderful ground floor ski in/ski out condominium in Solitude Village at the Okemo Mt Resort. This was not only the closest restaurant to us, but also the best. We enjoyed lunch here twice and both were great experiences. The wait staff is friendly, knowledgeable and polite. The food is terrific and the portions spot on. I would recommend this restaurant for lunch over any other place in Ludlow. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 6 February 2014

Halfway down the mountain I love to stop in at Epic.
Salmon Carpaccio and soups are wonderful.
Very friendly bar with a great friendly service.
Unique food for the mountain...but no parking...need to ski in.
Lunch only.

Reviewed 4 February 2014

As I was coming down the slope, I smelled this very good aroma. It was the first time I skied Okemo, so I didn't know where all the Restaurants were. All I had to do was get to the bottom of the slope and I saw The Epic. Unfortunatly, I already had lunch, but next visit to Okemo, I will definetly try Epic at Solitude !

Reviewed 21 January 2014

As ski lodges go, pretty good, and the service was great. But, as restaurants go, just ok. The chef should stick to what he knows and stop trying to impress with his knowledge of ethnic fare because it is not his forte. Anyone who knows anything about Thai food for example (I eat Thai and Vietnamese at least 4 times a week) knows that what he calls Thai is FAR from being Thai.