“Charming, clean with excellent breakfast”

Branch Brook Bed & Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Lyndonville
Branch Brook Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #4 of 5 Lyndonville B&B and Inns
Reviewed 16 October 2012

My mother, my niece and myself arrived at the bed & breakfast on Friday night. Ann, the hostess, was friendly and gave us plenty of privacy. Our rooms and bathrooms were large and spotless. Ann and her assistant June served a delicious breakfast each morning, I would recommend Branch & Brook to anybody looking for a quiet and charming place to stay. The breakfast that Ann prepared each morning with the best I have ever had at a bed & breakfast. I will go back here with my husband.

Room Tip: Two of the rooms share a bath, which is okay if you are traveling with family and/or friends, but we...
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Valerie B

Reviewed 15 August 2012

Charming with antique filled rooms and a delightful side garden. We enjoyed the excellent cooked to order breakfast. Our host Ann was most informative with directions and gave us complete privacy as we met with a friend from the area. We did not miss a TV at all but more importantly did have WiFi. Also a great value Bed and Breakfast.

Room Tip: As an old home some low ceiling rooms. A beautiful canopied bed front room.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Johns1776
Reviewed 23 July 2012

The owner was a nutritionist and her late husband was a chef. The breakfast here is delicious.
The rooms are immaculate and the beds are comfortable. The hosts are knowledgeable about the area and are available and helpful.
It is a great place to stay when vacationing in the NorthEast Kingdom of Vermont.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank eadler
Reviewed 23 November 2010

Most of our family ended up at local hotels for a wedding but being October they were really expensive and mostly filled up. My mother was also freaked out by the bedbug scare that was happening at the time. I did some hunting and found this B&B. I gave them a call and the owner was so helpful and sweet. We booked easily over the phone. When we showed up we were greeted nicely and shown to our rooms. It's very quaint. It was so quiet and I barely heard anything other than once in the middle of the night one of my own family using our shared bathroom.

They IRON the sheets but that doesn't mean they're stiff and starchy. They just felt so clean.

THE BREAKFAST WAS AMAZING! It was so fabulous that instead of leaving early on our 2nd morning we stuck around just for breakfast.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
5  Thank Liz C
Reviewed 15 October 2010

Geared to older, quite travelers, this authentic B&B is in an old charming house. Walls are a bit thin, but everyone was quite.

Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 May 2010

The Inn is clean but has nothing to offer in the way of views. House is poorly situated sideways on a lot with close houses on both sides. Not enough privacy at the Inn, staff and owner are always milling around. If you like privacy, this is not the place to stay. Traffic can be heard at night from highway and local streets which are in close proximity.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Pink874
Reviewed 18 October 2009

Ann is a welcoming and charming hostess who takes great pride in her bed and breakfast, making guests feel welcome, while allowing them plenty of alone time to enjoy this marvelous home she & her husband so lovingly restored. Beautifully decorated common areas include grand living room and cozy TV room perfect for end of day relaxing. My husband & I stayed in Room number one, the bed was unbelievably comfortable, freshly ironed sheets, beautiful Bates style bedspread, down comforter, pencil post bed made by Lyndon Furniture. Sunday we came downstairs to a beautifully set table, with made to order breakfast and the smell of maple muffins which sustained us through until dinner. I truly haven't had that substantial of a breakfast since I traveled to Ireland. Ann made great restaurant recommendations and gave us some wonderful maps of the area. The inn is very centrally located for Lyndon State College, NEK Mountain Biking & Cross Country Skiing, as well as antiquing, fishing and hiking.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Shelby65
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lyndonville
Comfort Inn & Suites Near Burke Mountain
Estabrook House Bed and Breakfast
Estabrook House Bed and Breakfas...
#2 of 4 in Saint Johnsbury
#4 of 4 in Saint Johnsbury
Colonnade Inn
Colonnade Inn
#1 of 1 in Lyndonville

Been to Branch Brook Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!