“dregs in the bottle”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Trout River Brewing Company
Reviewed 4 February 2014

had brew there--sometimes beer good, sometimes off: once we had brew and there was moldy stuff in bottom. no one was good about acknowledging it. poor customer service.

Reviewed 28 May 2013

Excellent beers brewed on site and superb hand made pizza. One of the finest brewery's in New England. A wide selection on tap. The pizza isn't just a side show - it is excellent with a distinctive crust and fresh ingredients. A must stop each trip.

1  Thank Sam J
Reviewed 14 April 2013

They do craft beer well, it speaks for itself. Small town company with big town taste and reputation. Worth a trip into Lydonville.

Reviewed 30 December 2012

Visited while on vacation in July - I'm a home brewer and beer geek, so we made the trip down here from where we stay in the NEK to sample some fresh brews and hopefully get a good meal. The pizza exceeded our expectations, the atmosphere was great, and my wife and daughter felt welcomed with local soda choices. While drinking the stout, I noticed a lactic taste to it and asked the waitress if it was intentional - she wasn't sure and sent over the brewer/owner. We had a little chat about brewing, he told me that the stout was NOT in fact supposed to have that tangy lactic taste, thanked me for identifying the old (likely infected) keg, and set me up with a fresh pint from a new keg. The beers - aside from the one honest glitch - were all very satisfying. We'll be back on our next trip, and take another growler or two back to our cabin. Brew me up an Imperial IPA for July 2013!! ;)

1  Thank Dan_in_the_Pitts
Reviewed 29 December 2012

If you want to eat with the locals and have great food and beers, you must go to this pub. My husband and I totally enjoyed it. And the pub is family friendly when you are traveling with the kids.

1  Thank ARJ-MA