Just spent a few days at the inn. The location cannot be beat and the landscaping and appearance from the outside is lovely. Once inside though it becomes apparent that carpets are old, furniture is even older (and I don't mean "antique lovely"). Towels are very holiday inn type and the service was so so. Front desk was always very helpful but servers seem very untrained and even more unknowledgable. When I spilled my wine because of the intense fly swatting instead of saying "I will be right over to refiil your glass" it was instead" I will be back with a new napkin". Say what? Have to admit, I will however go back again but will try and and score and afford (not cheap) a better room in hopes of a little higher quality decor. If you can afford it Wildflower, just a few simple changes (carpets, dressers, tables) will make a huge difference! Still loved it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A relaxing small inn that sits on 500 acres with spectacular views of the countryside. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Wildflower Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wildflower Hotel Lyndonville
- Wildflower Inn Vermont/Lyndonville