We stayed here to be centrally located to the Kingdom Trails Mountain bike trail system in East Burke. The inn fit the bill perfectly. The trails were close by and we had a "suite" room with plenty of beds for the four of us, and a washer/dryer in the room.
The room itself was pretty simple and nothing fancy, but for four mtn. bikers it was just fine. Breakfast was included the next day and everything was as nice as one could expect. I'm sure that they have nicer rooms than the one we stayed in, as the lodge had numerous buildings as part of the complex. You won't be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A relaxing small inn that sits on 500 acres with spectacular views of the countryside. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Wildflower Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wildflower Hotel Lyndonville
- Wildflower Inn Vermont/Lyndonville