Right on trails. Awesome views. Rooms are terrible and overpriced. Bathroom dated and moldy. Bed mattress is sooo old. Roll over sheets pop off, awesome waking up on bare mattress. They sell it as high end loose the old carpets and get some new mattresses. Breakfast was decent and nice views from outside. Ride all day so you are too tired to care about the room. Nice friendly staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A relaxing small inn that sits on 500 acres with spectacular views of the countryside. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Wildflower Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wildflower Hotel Lyndonville
- Wildflower Inn Vermont/Lyndonville