There are not many places that can comfortably accommodate a larger family with ease, but Wildflower in does so with panache. Our Grand Meadow Suite was clean, roomy and comfortable; slept 8 ( a bit snug for the growing teens, but an added cot made all the difference), had a full and well laid-out kitchen; and had two full bathrooms, washer/dryer. The bathrooms in our suite could use some updating but they were clean and worked so.... We did not go there for me to cook and clean with a view, but these "amenities" allowed us to easily make some of our own meals and keep food/clean clothes on hand. I totally agree with the other reviewers: the views are spectacular, the innkeepers and staff are super friendly and helpful, and the food was amazing. We all enjoyed biking, hiking, and horseback riding when we weren't lounging around the Inn. It was an exceptional time that brought everyone together, encouraged conversations and laughter (there is no TV), and made us all wistful for a return visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A relaxing small inn that sits on 500 acres with spectacular views of the countryside. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Wildflower Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wildflower Hotel Lyndonville
- Wildflower Inn Vermont/Lyndonville