This inn has totally slipped! This used to be a beautifully maintained inn with an unbelievable view. At least the view hasn't changed. We arrived and were happy we could check in an hour early but that's when our "happy" ended. Our room, the "family meadow suite" was not worth the money. Hole in the wall, torn carpet, peeling wallpaper, missing radiator caps, noisy fans, sheets that didn't stay on the mattress, dirty microwave and a refrigerator that didn't work (so they put another one next to the broken one!) This room felt more like a motel then an Inn. Breakfast was ok one day and not the next. Had to remind the server about our orange juice and also ask for coffee refills. Listening to the owner talk to another "guest" about an email she got wasn't exactly what I wanted to hear about at my breakfast, perhaps business could be kept outside of the dining room?! Overall an unhappy experience. Next time I'll spend my money on a nice hotel in a close town with an equally amazing view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A relaxing small inn that sits on 500 acres with spectacular views of the countryside. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Wildflower Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wildflower Hotel Lyndonville
- Wildflower Inn Vermont/Lyndonville