20 years ago we were married in the chapel of the First Congregational Church, & stayed at the Village Country Inn, which at that time was dated, but cozy, with a first class restaurant. Because that Inn is no longer in operation, we stayed at the Reluctant Panther For this trip. We loved our accommodations ... an upstairs cottage suite. In addition to the beauty of the Inn itself, the grounds are very well-done. While the breakfasts were tasty, there could have been more variety. Visited Hildene a second time, which is phenomenal! Great shopping in the Village. Wonderful scenery for a driving excursion in any direction. Lunch or dinner recommendation: Mulligan's!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 20 Room and Suite luxury boutique hotel located in Manchester Village. Newly renovated accommodations, marble en-suite baths, luxurious linens and robes, complimentary breakfast, parking and wi-fi. Gourmet dining experience in Southern Vermont's top-rated restaurant. An elegant vacation experience in charming Southern Vermont. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Booking.com so you can book your The Reluctant Panther Inn & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Reluctant Panther Inn & Restaurant Hotel Manchester
- The Reluctant Panther Inn And Restaurant
- The Reluctant Panther Inn & Restaurant Manchester, Vermont