We began our trip with a first time visit to Manchester and the Panther. Manchester is a quiet village, even during busy "leaf peeping" season. We were expecting crowds but were surprised at how quiet it was compared to our daily lives. Wonderful! The staff greeted us cheerfully and showed us to our second floor suite, which was on a corner overlooking the rear lawn with a view of Mt Equinox. The two fireplaces helped us to take the chill off the seasonable nights. Dinner and breakfast in the restaurant included excellent food and service. Upon returning to our room after dinner we found a split of sparkling wine and chocolate covered strawberries. This was so thoughtful but we wished we had had a heads up as we were too satiated to enjoy these gifts since we had ordered dessert. The quiet feel of this property is in contrast with the busy hotel that is the Equinox just up the street. We hope to return and enjoy the serenity of the Panther again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 20 Room and Suite luxury boutique hotel located in Manchester Village. Newly renovated accommodations, marble en-suite baths, luxurious linens and robes, complimentary breakfast, parking and wi-fi. Gourmet dining experience in Southern Vermont's top-rated restaurant. An elegant vacation experience in charming Southern Vermont. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Booking.com so you can book your The Reluctant Panther Inn & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Reluctant Panther Inn & Restaurant Hotel Manchester
- The Reluctant Panther Inn And Restaurant
- The Reluctant Panther Inn & Restaurant Manchester, Vermont