Stayed at the Reluctant Panther with my wife and another couple in early October 2013 as part of a driving holiday through New England.
In fact, loved the Inn and the town so much my wife and I are planning to retire there.
The room was easily the most opulent, well-appointed, most comfortable, and generally awesomest I've ever stayed in in the United States. And yes, that's quite a statement and I stand by it. The fireplace was gorgeous, the Inn itself creaking joyfully with whispers of times gone bye - all set within the beautiful Fall post-card heavenliness that is Vermont at that time of the year.
To discuss the quality of the food and service at the restaurant would mean I'd have to repeat most of the above - easily in my all-time top 10.
Overall, a fabulous place to stay when visiting Vermont in the fall - in fact I'll probably never stay anywhere else in that area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 20 Room and Suite luxury boutique hotel located in Manchester Village. Newly renovated accommodations, marble en-suite baths, luxurious linens and robes, complimentary breakfast, parking and wi-fi. Gourmet dining experience in Southern Vermont's top-rated restaurant. An elegant vacation experience in charming Southern Vermont. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Priceline so you can book your The Reluctant Panther Inn & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Reluctant Panther Inn & Restaurant Hotel Manchester
- The Reluctant Panther Inn And Restaurant
- The Reluctant Panther Inn & Restaurant Manchester, Vermont