The Equinox Golf Resort & Spa
North Shire Lodge & Mountain View Pub(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$202
US$142
Palmer House(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$131
Four Winds Country Motel(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$98
The INN at Willow Pond(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$228
Manchester View(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$109
Olympia Lodge(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$121
Hotels.com
Wilburton Inn(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$177
The Reluctant Panther Inn & Restaurant(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$205
1,453 results
All reviewsmarsh tavernchop housefire pitfalcon barindoor poolhistoric hotelstarwood pointsconcierge deskmain buildinghot tubcider donutsfalconry schoolnew englandbeautiful resortlocker roomhiking trailsold world charm
Reviewed 23 January 2014

Wanted to get out of New York city for the holidays and was happy I picked Equinox. The town is great with the best of everything the shops, mountains to hike, and the great hotel resort. The spa and swimming pool was great. The hot cider and free bingo with resort bucks was also fun.
The room and amenities are fabulous. The Hotel staff is super friendly and helpful. They keep a fire going with tables and games in the perfect atmosphere for a glass of wine. Everything you need and want within a 2 minute drive includining a movie theater, quality outlet shops and great restraints. I will continue to frequent here with my family.

Room Tip: If you can get a corner room on an upper level you have windows on two sides and it is very quiet.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Kevin S
MarkONeillGM, General Manager at The Equinox Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2014

Good Evening and thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to post your review! I’m thrilled to hear you had the opportunity to explore our town and all of the activities offered at the Resort throughout the holidays. We take great pride in our property and our attentive ambassadors who will do anything to make your stay perfect. I hope we will be able to have you and your family stay with us at the Equinox again soon, and look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 23 January 2014

We go to the Equinox Hotel whenever we can and visit on average 4-5 times per year (for the last 5 years) Located just 3 hours from home in suburban NYC, it's the perfect spot for a family trip or even a couples getaway.

We have stayed at some of the nicest hotels in the world but the thing that really sets the Equinox hotel apart is the staff and the service. This past weekend we visited and it was my daughter's birthday. I called in advance to seek the concierges' help and by the time we got there we had a perfect weekend of adventure planned and it seemed that everyone at the hotel knew that we were celebrating. Astri and Richard at the concierge desk are amazing at their job and helped us plan celebratory dinners and came up with an incredible agenda that included snow mobiling, skiing, tubing, sledding. There were even balloons in our room awaiting my daughter when we arrived. Even the manager of the hotel came over to us to wish my daughter a happy birthday. We arrived early but hungry and eager to eat at the hotel’s Marsh Tavern restaurant but we had our dog with us and our room was not yet ready. The restaurant manager offered to have someone dog-sit so we could eat lunch.

Besides the service, the hotel is charming, warm and inviting. The common areas are our favorite place to sit, especially to have hot chocolate by the large fireplace in the library after a hike. The rooms are updated and nice and can be adjoined to make them very family friendly.

The restaurant, the Marsh Tavern is fantastic and also very accommodating. My daughter has a life-threatening food allergy and the waiters are always informed and careful. The food is consistently delicious.

The other thing to add is that there is so much to do in and around Manchester. We enjoy winter sports at Stratton and Bromley. We also love the hiking that is right outside the hotel’s back door. Thanks to the concierge’s recommendations we have enjoyed the local farms and farmer markets. My kids can spend hours enjoying the hotel’s gorgeous pool. During holiday weeks, the hotel adds a game room and kids activities. We also love the restaurants and shops of Manchester.

Room Tip: I like the higher floors because there is less traffic. Also the back of the hotel has beautiful mountain views.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

Good evening and thank you for taking the time to post your review! Thank you for spending such a special occasion with us, I hope that your daughter had an absolutely wonderful birthday weekend. I agree that our restaurant staff is extraordinarily accommodating for any dietary or allergy restrictions, and our Concierge takes great pride in creating a personalized experience for our guests. I look forward to your next visit with us in Vermont!

Reviewed 20 January 2014

We first visited and stayed there three years ago and had two of the best meals of our life there. We ate in the casual side (not the fancy part) and it still was just incredible. We have since driven hours out of our way just to go back to the restaurant two more times (most recently in December). Both amazing. Literally the best soup we've ever had. If you stay here or anywhere nearby go to the restaurant and eat. (The resort is lovely and we had an amazing trip three years ago, but this review is for our most recent visit to the restaurant)

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Good Evening! Thank you so much for taking the time to share with us your experience at the Equinox. I'm extremely pleased to hear that you enjoyed our restaurants. We take great pride in our talented culinary team and the unique savory experience they create for our guests every day. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Manchester!

Reviewed 19 January 2014

My boyfriend booked us here over a long weekend in January and I enjoyed our stay immensely. The location is very close to some amazing outlet shopping, both Bromley and Stratton mountains, and great dining options. We took advantage of the hotel spa and received some of the best massages we've ever had. The indoor pool is fantastic, although the hot tub area could have been more built out to avoid those awkward full tub situations.

We enjoyed some wine,cheese and chocolate at the Falcon Bar along with some music from a live band, then played a few games of chess/checkers in their library, and finished off the night out by the outdoor fire.

I would say if you're in the area and looking for a great overall experience - this is the place for you.

My only constructive criticism would be to upgrade the robes since everyone seems to be wearing them (they need to be softer) and use local shampoo/soap/lotions considering how many local options there are in Vermont.

Room Tip: Perhaps steer clear of the rooms on the ground floor near the elevators. There is a lot of traffic and children coming in from the pool area. It can get quite loud.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 January 2014 via mobile

My husband and I took our 3 children to VT for a long ski weekend. We chose the Equinox as we are Starwood fans. The building is beautiful. It transports you back in time with the long hallways, crown moldings, and dark mahogany furniture. You pull up to a majestic white building with giant columns, reminiscent of something from the Golden Era. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The area is perfect for shopping in Manchester and Bromley and Stratton mountains. Equinox is a wonderful stay for couples and families. Highly recommended!

Stayed: January 2014