“Excellent experience and knowledgeable staff”

Land-Rover Experience Driving School
More attraction details
Owner description: Located in Manchester Vermont, the Land Rover Experience Center is open year round. This experience features off-road driving instruction in all weather conditions. Participants will drive numerous challenges on the 80-acre purpose-built course, with an extensive trail system for exploration.You will learn off-road driving techniques on ascents, descents, side tilts and rocky terrain. The degree of difficulty is matched to the driver's skill, and more advanced drivers are invited to explore our expansive trails through the beautiful Green Mountains.
BALTIMORE
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Excellent experience and knowledgeable staff”
Reviewed 28 March 2013

I gave a one-hour experience to my husband as a birthday present. I have to say it was an excellent choice. Our instructor was Cortland. He was very knowledgeable and thorough about the off-roading capabilities of the vehicle as well as the terrain we were about to encounter. He was also witty and had a great sense of humor which was a good combination as my husband and I had never been off-roading before.

He gave us useful tips of what to look for and understand the capabilities of the vehicle as well as the surroundings. And we actually learned new useful things about driving and "shuffle steering".

I would recommend the experience to anyone from novice to experienced as they have a tailored approached.

Would definitely do again.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank favioladg31

Lake Hopatcong, New Jersey
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 72 helpful votes
“Fun day off roading in the snow”
Reviewed 26 February 2013

We went up for the Land Rover Owner's Day event. We got to drive our own vehicles for this event. The trails were snow covered, so that was a different experience then we normally would have off roading. Everyone on the staff was super friendly and helpful (and patient).

Visited February 2013
1 Thank deezy456
West Hartford, Connecticut
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“this was great”
Reviewed 27 December 2012

A very interesting and informative class. While it is clearly is a paid infomercial, I did learn how to drive in diverse terrain. It was Fun.

Santa Monica, California
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Friday Morning Joy Ride!”
Reviewed 29 November 2012

We loved it!! They actually allowed the kids to come along; which was a plus! It was so much fun! Great instructor, we've actually learned a few things :)

NY Metro area
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Awesome!”
Reviewed 10 November 2012

Took my son as a tyke to the Junior course and again when I got a Range Rover!Learned so much about my own Rover! Don't miss it!