“I have to go there on EVERY trip to Vermont”

Zoey’s Double Hex Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 60 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Good food, good service, scenic setting. Moderately priced and worth every dime and more. Sandwiches are HUGE, enough so that two can share and still be full. Be sure to try the onion strings. Pies are to die for.

There are newer reviews for Zoey’s Double Hex Restaurant

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Wonderful lunch spot in down town Manchester . After a day of shopping there's nothing like a great sandwich from Zoe's .You can have it your way,homemade bread daily along with fresh made potato chips on the side .Seating indoors or tables outside.Very friendly staff,clean.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Fair prices, great food and burgers. Maple Chicken and Cheese Stix were really good. Alcohol was pricey but thats everywhere now. Service was a bit slow but they were super buys.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

My husband and I stopped here on our way home from MA on Sunday night. We have been going to Zoey's for many yrs for lunch and having their delicious sandwiches. This is the first time we've gone for dinner. It was one of the best meals we've eaten out in a long long time. My husband had their pork loin with steak fries, green beans and tossed salad. He said it was the most delicious tender pork EVER. I had the meatloaf with some kind of glaze, mashed potatoes, green beans and a salad. I've never ordered meatloaf in a restaurant before because I love my own recipe and didn't want to compare them. The very nice waitress said I'd enjoy it as it was "yummy" so I tried it. WONDERFUL! Everything there was perfect. We are still talking about the meal days later.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

Zoey's Deli is a fabulous lunch spot. They are located down the road from the Double Hex and are a completely different location and a completely different menu. The sandwiches were fabulous and the fresh baked bread they were served on was wonderful. My first trip I was alone and not only was my sandwich delicious, but the bread was still warm from the oven! I returned the next week with my 7 year old son and he was as pleased with the food as I was. The only disappointment was the chips, but there was plenty of food in the sandwich so they were unnecessary. For dessert we had the biggest cookies we ever ate. They are baked fresh and were delicious. We will definitely be going back again and again