“Gluten Free options and child friendly!”
Review of Spiral Press Cafe

Spiral Press Cafe
Ranked #22 of 61 Restaurants in Manchester
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings
Reviewed 5 January 2014

My family frequented the Spiral Press Cafe during our long weekend visit to Manchester. We had been before but this time we found ourselves here almost every day of our visit. The warm beverages, yummy baked goods and hearty lunches were just what we needed to escape the chilly January VT weather. The location is great and the upstairs seating is perfecting to accommodate kids who want to eat and simultaneously play with their new toys or read their new books from the Northshire Bookstore. GREAT FIND!

Reviewed 4 January 2014

My husband and I come here every time we are in Vermont. We always like what we get, there is great variety and tons of yummy treats. Not to mention its in a fabulous bookstore. Loved the greek salad I got today, very filling and delicious.

Reviewed 19 October 2013

Relaxing. Had iced coffee and wife had iced tea. Nice big tables to spread out with your iPad or laptop or just read a paper. Conveniently connected to the bookstore.

Reviewed 7 October 2013 via mobile

We wanted something in between our dinner reservations at 8pm and decided to head back into Manchester and grab a 1/2 sandwich and soup around 4pm. Everything was closed. Not used to that being from NJ. We decided on this place next to the bookstore in town because the reviews seemed good! My wife and I shared the pumpkin soup which was amazing and the Johnny Appleseed sandwich which sounded great with turkey, apple and onion, and cranberry dressing on sourdough bread. I was not really crazy about the sandwich but my wife liked it. I expected it to be sweet but it was a little tart. Loved the pumpkin soup!!!! Baked goods looked really good but we did not want to ruin our dinner so we just got a coffee which tasted really good. Large dining area upstairs. I ran into the worker who served us and told her how much we loved the pumpkin soup and she told us everything is made fresh from local farms and the owner also owns THE PERFECT WIFE restaurant. Definitely recommend !!!! Can't wait to go back tomorrow to try some baked stuff.

Reviewed 6 October 2013

Excellent Chicken Salad sandwich--delicious sourdough. MMMMM it's making me hungry right now actually.

Great place to get a latte after the Northshire Bookstore, too :)