Aspen at Manchester
Olympia Lodge(Manchester)
Econo Lodge(Manchester)
The Red Sled(Manchester)
View Hotel
All reviewswalking distance to shopping and restaurantsquiet motellovely groundsvermont experiencerooms are clean and comfortableclose to towncomfy chairshorse showplenty of hot waterroom was largeother guestsratesoutletspropertymancesterrefrigeratorfireplace
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 July 2014

This was my first time to Manchester.The Welch Family was very accommodating when we decided to stay longer than we planned .The owner was very friendly and took the time to recommend places to visit. The rooms were clean,the beds was very comfortable.The prices are great.I look forward to staying here for years to come.I was impressed with the warm, welcoming hospitality I received at The Aspen.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Melissa A
Reviewed 16 June 2014

My wife and I have stayed here a number of times. The rooms are clean and comfortable, the price is reasonable and the staff is friendly. It's also a quick 10 minute walk into town. And this sentence is to complete the 200 character minimum.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mcwaddy
Reviewed 23 March 2014

I've been going to the great Aspen Motel with my family since forever. We are loyal to them because they are loyal to us. The Welsh Family are fantastic hosts. They are always friendly, professional, and working on the grounds at the hotel. They just speak family. That's why my family always goes there because we know that each time we go there will be great service and genuine smiles. The Aspen at Manchester is another reason why we go to Vermont. Thank you The Welsh Family! - Ali family

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed 3 March 2014

On the spur of the moment, we spent 2 nights at The Aspen at Manchester. The rooms were very clean and the at atmosphere warm. Beds were very comfortable. We were especially impressed by the Welsh Family. They were very responsive and went above and beyond. As an example, the snow was brushed off our cars in the morning when we woke up. The meeting room had a roaring fire and comfortable couches and chairs for our extended family to meet and laugh about old times. We will be back!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Blackcat05
Reviewed 9 February 2014 via mobile

Very Clean , tidy , warm , pretty rooms ... The owner very friendly and hopeful ..great location in Manchester town and close to Stratton mountain resort . Would definitely return again. We stayed in a king room , reasonably priced... Comfy clean room .

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple