My boyfriend and I and another couple stayed here last weekend for one night after a bike ride from Connecticut. The Aspen seemed very clean and comfy. The decor was a little out dated and the mattresses bothered my back but for one or two nights this place is great! We didn't get a chance to go to the pool and I'm not sure if it was heated but it looked beautiful and there were people swimming in it. The location is awesome, it's right down the street from all the restaurants and outlets and you really can't beat the price. There were a lot of cable channels which was surprising but great and the refrig in the room was great to use also. All in all, the Aspen is a great place to stay maybe not for a whole week but definitely for a few days!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Friendly New England hospitality in the heart of Manchester Vermont. A variety of homey, comfortable lodging accommodations to suit all your vacation needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your The Aspen at Manchester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aspen Hotel Manchester Center
- Aspen Motel Manchester Center
- The Aspen At Manchester Vermont